Re: ONE WIRE O2 TO HEATED O2

At 10:12 PM 4/8/00, you wrote:
At 01:35 PM 8/4/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>Yep, done that.
>New O2 has 3 wires, signal, one to power, and one to ground.  Use ohm meter
>(DVM) for finding the heater wires.  Actually there is a 4 wire version but
>the're $$.  There are different ones, but I've never been picky about which
>one (just stick with Delco/GM/AC {for a gm application}), some claim some
>are more tolerant of lead.

Just curious - is the heater on all the time or does the ECU only turn the
heater on when its at low load - such as idle and during warm up ?

Incidentally, I'd doubt any credible supplier would claim any sort
of lead resistance, the stuff is insidious and messes up lots of industrial
sensors far too easyily...

It's on any time the key is in the "run" position.