Re: build your own MAF???

Kelly,
	The MAF sensor output is digital, so addition wire length
shouldn't be a problem as long as you don't pick up
interference. The one thing I have heard is that you want
smooth air near the sensor. I think this is why it is remote
from the Throtle body. I would just make sure I had six
inches of tubing on either side of the MAF to smooth out the
airflow.

		Ken