Re: Spark Plugs....

I had them (torquemasters) in my 87 Toyota 4 Runner 22RE, engine constantly hunted
at idle but pulled well through 5500 rpm. Torquemaster was of no help other than
saying some computer controlled engines don't like them and the computer must
relearn them,  if that doesn't work then,  just raise the idle till it smoothes
out (yeah right).  I still run them in my 46 Morris with a Daimler 2.5 hemi V-8
with Holley/HEI but non computer. They run great but can't speak to their
longevity as they have been in only two years of limited driving, Nico