Re: Changing Injector Constant

Hi Jeff,
 when you change the injector constant, you are removing fuel from
bigger injectors, so you need to add it back in somewhere else. That
said, I wouldn't worry about a 2 lb difference. It should be fine.
 My TR runs fine with 36 lb injectors and a 28 lb (stock inj) chip.
 The determining factor would be if the block learn hovered around 128
or not.