ALDL Reported BPW

Aaahhhhh, now I see what you were getting at.

I o-scoped the actual injector firing time while reading the data stream.
There are *large* discrepancies, so much so that I recalibrated my scope.

Does "BPW" mean the *base* pulse width before all the corrections are
multiplied in?  IOW, does it just depend on the injector constant?  The
readings might make more sense then, but then the readings wouldn't change
w/ changing inputs to the ECU that affect PW....???

I haven't a clue what the f**k's going on here..........  Something's not
right here - no absolute or relative correlation between reported & actual
PWs.

Barry