Re: A few lt1 ?'s

>That dual sender is just too kewl, not to have one of.

Glad it gets the Grumpy seal of approval!<g>  Though to be fair, it was
Scott Mueller (the author of the article) that introduced the rest of
us in the Impala SS world to it.  Its on my list of things to do, but I
need to get my cam swap taken car of first (coming up this weekend) and
then have to spend some serious time working on the PCM tuning.

-Scott