Re: P&H Injector Interface

On Fri, 19 May 2000 12:57:30 -0700, Eric Aos <EOA@spartek.com> wrote:

>As soon as you think you've found the perfect idiot, they create a better
>one. It would make me nervous to tell someone to cut their original harness.
>How bout plug and play at the other end of the harness ??? where it enters
>the ECM.

Argh, then we have to make a "snake" (audio term for a multi-conductor
extension cord) that passes thru every wire except those for the
injectors we wish to intervene in? Yow. Two more interconnects for every
circuit? Might be easier to suggest they remove the injector
wires&terminals directly from out the back of the ECU plug, and replace
with same terminal terminated wires, plug the original wires into a
housing that then plugs into the injector interface. Whew! OK, it saves
cutting a wire, but it sounds almost as intrusive, plus now you have to
deal with the ECU plug and pin varieties.

But yeah, it could be done that way too. So yes, another option, but one
I'd prefer to continue in denial over, just yet. :)

Gar