RE: Im going CRAZY, WOT tuning is being a bastard! Running outoffuel

Thanks for the input len, thats what i just did.
My results from running in closed loop are excellent! Though I cannot be
sure whether it is in fact as a result of clearing the ecm and running in
closed because the car was dead cold. If it is a problem with some
electrical part, injectors, or pump, heat soaking i still would not know

I will continue testing and let you guys know what happens.. it was still a
little lean up top this time but i think thats because of a bit of an abrupt
drop in fueling in ve table 2 at 4800 rpm.. all fixed now, hopefully it helped

youd be surprised to know that in the 6 months ive had this combination
running its never made good power past 4800 rpm and i should be peaking at
5500 i would think

hopefully ill figure it out with this new technique

Pablo