Re: P&H Injector Interface

On Fri, 26 May 2000 00:10:43 -0700, garwillis@msn.com (Garfield Willis)
wrote:

>THAT is the crux of the problem. If we need to stick to the original
>harness, then the drivers have to be capable of driving multiple PFI's
>and TBI's *on a single wire* or two,

>The issue is, how do we practically drive multiple PFIs and TBIs on the
>SAME wire.

Geez, more ERRATA. It may be a nit, but what of course I meant in both
the above sentences was "driving multiple P&H PFIs *or* multiple P&H
TBIs" on the same wire. For example, if you're converting from batch
SATs to P&Hs, then you need to be able to drive multiple P&H PFIs on the
same wire.

I don't contemplate mixing PFIs and TBIs in the same application. I hope
that was clear, but if not, all I meant was, with the present harnesses,
we have to drive either multiple P&H PFIs  OR  multiple P&H TBIs on the
same wire.

HTH,
Gar