Re: UPDATE, Swapped to carb to rule out ignition.. and pseudo-intro..

If you not doing accurate testing, what are you doing?.
Buttometers, are just slightly less accurate then reading tea leaves.
Without back to back testing (when measuring for performance) your just
guessing,   why waste the fuel?.
Same with trying to figure mixtures using the O2 voltage
Grumpy