Re: Two barrel TBI must have a flaw, I give up.

> You're right, I have a westach EGT and CHT in the mail.. Not real sure on
> how well the CHT is going to work, hopefully ill be able to see the head
> heat up when it goes lean (and be able to tell the difference)

EGT, fine
CHT, fine for air cooled engines, and 2 strokes.  Unless they got real good
in the last few years not to accurate on water jacketed heads.

> and about the video camera, ive wished to be able to see whats going on
too.
> Maybe I can con a small child into sitting under the hood for a test drive
> and look for me :)
> How would I go about finding out if the injectors are recieving enough
> power?

Amp meter?.

Should I rig up my dwell meter to them aswell?

You can read dwell as Duty cycle remembering 90d dwell will represent 0%
duty cycle.  Really don't need to worry about exact valuse what matters is
that they stay close to full on.  Is kinda interesting whatching DCwise what
happens for AE DFCO etc.
Grumpy