Re: Two barrel TBI must have a flaw, I give up.

olbap wrote:

> Thanks Grump, ill see about rigging that up
>
> I seem to be making progress juggling the BPW and ve tables, it feels like
> its pulling up to about 5000 now which is a big improvement, which
> incedentally was the result of lowering my bpw to115. Only problem now is
> that it doesnt pull much past 5000 and according to the o2 (which ive found
> is next to worthless for tuning, dont know if it got that way or its always
> been) its going lean..

Geez...
Lean, lean, lean.  Take away fuel and it runs better, but it's still
lean.  Something's way beyond fishy here.

If you're sure the engine's going lean, try adding fuel by some means
other than the ecm and injectors.  Small propane tank and valve
connected to a vacuum fitting is one way.  I'm sure you can come up
with something else if you need to.

Shannen