RE: wooden spacers

At 05:40 PM 6/6/00 -0400, you wrote:
> [...]

	Mark, I got the tip from Hot Rod (was re: Holley float bowl gaskets) years
ago, but it wouldn't surprise me if they disavowed it later on.  All I can
say is "it works for me" and perhaps "try it at your own risk".
	Small disclaimer: I have never used it on anything that gets super-hot.
I've used it on intake manifolds on a little inline-4 Toyota that never
gets above 195'F, and they will eventually get sticky, but peel off easily.
 I think Pam would indeed be a better solution, but sadly I never think
that far outside the box myself and have to have tips like that handed to
me.  Thanks for the idea...

Aaron Willis
Garage TE51 International  http://surf.to/garage-te51
ICQ # 27386985