Non EFI..Organ transplants..giving blood

Just to emphasize like Bruce did a few months ago.
Please sign your donor cards and give blood regularly..
After meeting up with Ernst yesterday to deliver a transmission, I came home
and found out my cousin had been in a bad car accident Friday night..
His right arm had been taken off..  They needed quite a bit of blood for
surgery to reattach It..  All of our family members  with the right blood
type had to give blood last night as they were short during the surgery..
Stuff like this is REALLY important.. They used tendons, blood vessels.
Muscle and skin from a donor..
If it had not been for the donor the surgery would not have been possible..
So please donate... it can save many lives and even improve the quality of
life of some..

Mike Rolica
Plant A,
Magnesium Products Division