From: Jeremy Gonyou [mailto:jgonyou@hotmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2000 10:30 AM
To: gmecm@diy-efi.org
Subject: Re: ecm disassembly

I use a programmer reference manual most of the time (for the hc11).  It
just gives a brief description of all the opcodes.  Be nice to find
something that goes into detail on what all the registers do.

I'd recommend finding a college textbook.  This way you can learn the logic
behind the codes rather than just what they do.

Jeremy