Re: Truely sad news

This is a real loss, I new Ward through this list. He was
very helpful to Dave and I as we learned our way around the
PCM. I never realized that he was ECMGUY. I sure know that
he was very helpful in holding my hand on a few occasions.
and I quickly came to realize that he really spoke from
knowledge. When he spoke, I listened. He was one of the few
people on the net that I found to always be correct.

		Ken