Re: OFF-LIST: Non-efi question

I'm not debating that there are a lot of stronger trans out there, but
remember there are a couple of versions of the T-5 and the majority of them
out there aren't the stronger "World Class" ones. I'm not saying the T-5 is
the best alternative for a high output motor, but the HD version seems to do
OK as long as you don't hook it too hard. Alot of thrashing with 500+hp and
slicks is probably asking for it though. By the way, I forget who, but
someone also makes a kit for the T-5 that includes a reinforcing plate that
is supposed to increase it's strength and endurance. It's only for the HD
T-5 and not the other one.

Kevin R