GM Efi to Rover 3.5

Still being newcomer I have some (stupid) questions.

Yesterday I managed to get two ECM boxes for my Rover 3.5 project.

Box #1
- serv 1227747 ATKX
- calpack missing
- ANLW prom installed
- U7 16058434
- U6 16058432
- circuit board 36E858

Box #2
- serv 1228746 ANTT
- calpack 16060837 (soldered)
- no prom
- U7 16084386
- U6 16084383
- circuit board 36E858

Now questions:

1.
What are the differences in U6,U7 rom code ? Can I use all 747 calibrations
in both boxes ?

2.
Is the caplack must or optional ?

3.
What I understand my 8746 is so called anti theft ecm containing some sort
of immobilizer. Is this function in u6,u7 code or in calibration prom ? What
I/O does this use ? (I have no diagrams from donor car)

4.
Does both my boxes transmit equal ALDL data stream ?

5.
I have installed WinBin editor. Only WinBin compatible .ecu file what I have
is the sample file coming with package. It however gives ecu file error. Can
anyone help me on this ? Where I can get some other ecu files to try.

Juha