RE: ECM for forced induction

What are your plans for this project, I am also going to be doing a twin turbo 350 in a 67 Camaro I have, being a typhoon guy also, I happen to have 2 stock syty turbos I was going to use, atleat at first.  I was then going to start with a TPI manifold to get things working, and maybe upgrade to a free flowing manifold later on.  Curious about your plans/ideas.....
---
Jeffrey Scott
JWS6367@mailcity.com
NWSTP founding member (1of2)
ICQ #25436277
92 ty#1295  black/black
67 Camaro
63 Nova
http://www.geocities.com/baja/dunes/9423

On Wed,  5 Jul 2000 08:48:52
 cbrooks1  wrote:
>Thanks for the info Malcom. I'll take a look at the site later today. I suspect I'll end up with the 749 or the Haltech E6GM. My particular app is a twin turbo small block Chevy. I hope to start building at the end of summer.
>
>Charles Brooks
>Mid-Atlantic Speed Shop
>http://www.massmotorsports.com

>From: "Malcolm Robb, LC 0112G" <Webmaster@lotus-carlton.fsnet.co.uk>
>Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 09:55:05 +0100
>
>>If anyone is interested there are 2 versions of the same code (AXSH2423)
>>for the 1228331 at :
>>
>>http://www.lotus-carlton.fsnet.co.uk/downloads/AXSH2423_112.BIN
>>http://www.lotus-carlton.fsnet.co.uk/downloads/AXSH2423_7XX.BIN
>>
>>The _112 is out of my car (LC 0112G), and the _7XX is out of a friends car
>>(LO 07XXD)
>>
>>Breif descreption...
>>3.6L Straight 6, twin T25 Garret Turbo, 0.55 Bar wastegates, 0.7 Bar
>>Solenoid controlled boost., 2 BAR MAP, 1 BAR Atmospheric, MAT Sensor,
>>Intercooler, Twin O2, 3 Coil DIS, Inductive crank sensor, Hall effect cam
>>sensor, 377BHP (277KW), 419 Nm Torque. For any more information, you'll
>>have to read the website !
>>
>>However, I suspect Charles is better off going for a more common ECM, like
>>the '749 for which there are a few hacs available. But if anyone would like
>>to shed some light on AXSH2423........
>>
>>Cheers,
>>Malcolm Robb, LC 0112G

Send FREE Greetings for Father's Day--or any day!
Click here: http://www.whowhere.lycos.com/redirects/fathers_day.rdct