Re: Mandatory TC Lockup

> Mine is 89 TPI code (vette, I think) I use in my 87 IROC w/ 700R4 that I
> got from Terry K.
> IIRC, Tim has a 90 IROC with 700R4
> >There are tranny configures that might also explain it.
> >ie overheat switch, as I recall forces a TCC lock up in some stuff.
> I doubt thats the problem...

ESQQQs me, but I've seen similiar things happen, so I don't rule out
anything til, I know for sure.

> >What may seem MPH related can be a temperature deal.  (ecm bench is handy
> >for that stuff)

Depending on what the application did in fact turn out to be, I was going to
offer burning a eprom and running it in my test ecm, and do a rewire to see
if it was ecm related, or if it was mechanical.