Re: Wierd TCC lockup ... can u explain it?

Step one.
  run a file compare, such as Tunercats  Compbin
Step two
  Table by table that you can edit change them, and not where all the
editable material is.
Step three
  Compare all the unknown values, and see what you can resolve.
Step four
   If you have a hac of that calibration then you can just read off the
Compbin item by item
Step five
   steps 1-4 to understand what you've seen may take a couple years to
understand the niances in what you saw.  I'm not in the least being
sarcastic, walking into efi, and tranny stuff can be very time consuming.
   You don't have to understand all the nuiances,
   If your to the stage of things are about right then try moving the
switches settings timing VE tables from one to the other in mass.
Grumpy

> Yet another wierd TCC lockup issue from yours truly.
> Car = 1991 F-Body 350, 700R4 w/ 2400 stall, 3.42s, 730 ECM
> I set the TCC lockup for 40mph.  ALL TC tables were stock (350 bin -
AUJP).