Re: LT1 files

Library for all ecm's, or LT1's?  For the www page?
Shannen

Got a box in today from CSH_HQ.  Thought it was some car parts, turns
out it's a little guy.  I can't tell who he is, but he says he's done
hanging around with the long nose guys from the beach.  I guess their
kinda fun makes his head hurt.