Re: 89 305 favorite?.

Bruce Plecan wrote:

> > I just did a conversion for a friend and actually used ARAP as a base..
> Reset
> > the injectors to 19lbs and the other small oddities,
>
> Hmm, OK, small oddities?, timing diddle?.

VATS, fan temps, TCC speeds, NC/NO A/C pressure switch, etc..Nothing
really related to the 305-vs-350 ..  In swapping a 350 in for a 305 and running
several ECMs with both, I never ran into much tuning that didn't work the same
for one as the other.. YMMV

>  worked like a champ...  MAF
> > makes it easy... 8-)  (but I'm still running my '730 every chance I
> can....)
>
> Just curious as to why, on the 730?.
> You know I can't let just post and go <g>
> Thanks
> Grumpy

Oh I am/was a MAF zealot...but you guys helped me see the light... 8-)
I probably burned 100 chips total in 3 years on my MAF systems, and went
through that in 1 month tuning the MAP...  But I'm starting to get faster ETs
now with the MAP, and that's the bomb...

(Sorry I probably won't make the EFI pow-wow this Fall, gotta teach all those
 freshmen about AND gates and OR gates... 8-)

mike