RE: First quote in on chip carriers (Ouch)

For the ESC you might get away with a few of those machined gold-contact "headers".  You can
usually get a line of them and cut off just one and solder it to your memcal.  I suppose you could
also solder in a regular wire-wrap socket where the ESC is, but pluggin and unpluggin is pretty
crummy with any ESC module.  I've gotta use needle-nose pliers.  I used a wirewrap 28pin DIP
socket for my eprom on my memcal.  It was way easier to solder in than a solder-tail one and I
wanted it to stick outta the ECM for easy eprom removal.

my $.019 worth

Squash

=====
Trains, Trucks, and EFI at http://www.trailrunners4x4.org/users/realsquash