Re: Injector R+R

Just about there, I got two manifolds so this one get to me it will be
history.   I generally can do most engine work (least on my cars) without
even getting dirty, I been at this along time.  I got a bit of a handle on
efi, but I'm really good at swinging wrenches.
Gonna let things soak over night, and start looking for some nitric acid,
and some other items about noon id I feel like this tomorrow.
Grumpy
   I have gotten one out......