Re: GM calibration stuff

Hello,

I was on one of the teams that converted a Silverado to ethanol. I don't know a whole lot about the PCM, but I know some. And I know people that do.

I just got on this list because I'm starting to learn more about programming the ECM in my truck. I was wondering if anyone had a recommendation on a EPROM burner to purchase, or do you build your own?

Thanks,
Gregg Gruen

Was any one around here involved with using the GM calibration stuff that
some colleges used for some competitions?.

Off List response is fine..