Re: EPROM tuning head start

Thanks Carl,

I already have the distributor prob solved. It was a breeze once I found out
from the archives that the TPI module contains the limp home timing curve.

It just seemed to me that if BLM was used to check the status of the tune as
it progressed, then why not let it do the "gross" tuning for you. But if its
not that simple, then its not. I'll find out eventually. One thing I haven't
read much about is how the WOT VE vs. RPM table is adjusted. I guess that is
where the Diacom datalog helps as you accelerate through the RPMs.

Anyone have any opinions about Tunercat? Off list ok.