RE: big inch SBC EFI intake mainfold

FYI...

You can buy the holley single-plane port maifold, rails, and crossover lines from TPIS in
minnesota, USA.

You can buy the Accel small-block single-plane intake/rails from summit, but it will be on
backorder for MONTHS.  I have yet to find someplace that actually has seen the Accel single-plane
manifolds, let alone stock them.

Force-efi sells a manifold almost identical to the holley one with rails.

GM and Ford injectors fit all of these manifolds.  Most injectors are the same dimensions and
therefore fit many manifolds.

Squash

=====
Trains, Trucks, and EFI at http://www.trailrunners4x4.org/users/realsquash