From: owner-gmecm@diy-efi.org [mailto:owner-gmecm@diy-efi.org]On Behalf
Of chetwagner@uswest.net
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2000 9:41 PM
To: gmecm@diy-efi.org
Subject: ignition module

Does anyone know much about the GM ignition modules that were
used on about everything, like the Sy/Ty and the corvette?  If so, let
me know because I need to know how it operates and at what
voltages.  I am in the process of making an ignition module that will
use a HALL effect sensor instead of a reluctor.  Any ideas would be
helpful.