Re: Shorty plugs (off topic)

FYI, to anyone who's interested...
Ceramic boots are also available from Powerpath, for BBchebby.  They
look the same, just don't say "Jacobs".  They also work great in med.
duty trucks, where manifold/head sealing is prone to failure.  Regular
boots with hi tech insulation won't last a day.  Ceramics last a
couple of seasons.
Shannen