Re: 7730 ECM and Holley Projection

Ok, I know this is an old topic but I have searched the archives for hours
and the more I read, the more I get confused.

First, I read about repinning 7730s for peak and hold (P+H) injectors and
other stuff. I thought a 7730 was a 7730? If I buy a 7730, aren't they all
the same and the only difference from one car to the next is in the MEMCAL?

Second, I also bought a 7747 to build a TBI system. Are the Holley Projection
injectors compatible with this ECM? Are Holley injectors physically the same
size as GM TBI injectors and are they interchangeable? I asked Holley by
E-mail but no dice.