Re: Plug Reading

> its funny,but,

**> Shell is the one that my van adjusts to the quickest (dodge**
**> "crapavan").(ECM?  KS BLM?) about 50 miles.**

cause it's so seriously crappy, oops did I say that.
Mom's Towncar got it's best mileage on it. But, that was a lease thing, and
not keep till a valve job or other major work was going to be needed.
Anything that burns and leaves residues, (ie some form of ash) will help
insulate the valve from the seat, It will lead to piting, and / or burning a
valve given time.  Maybe even detonation from "knife edging the valve".
Cheap helmets for cheap skulls, and cheap fuel for cheap engines, IMHO
Doc