C3 series or '7747 ECM for port fuel injection?

Is there a C3 based ECM that will support dual banked port fuel injectors on a V8. I'm currently using a '7747 ECM with TBI. I have all of the manifolds, rails, regulators, etc for a dual bank port fuel injection system for my Rover V8 and I'm thinking about trying it. I have developed a good understanding of the workings of the '7747 C3 series ECM (thanks to the good people on this list) and I would like to capitalize on it. The newer systems sound like they would be much more trouble than they are worth for this project. Is such an animal in existence? Alternatively, could one use a C3 type with an external injector driver to accommodate the two banks of four injectors?

Thanks,

Scott