Re: Booster delete and MAF

> I thought you had an electroboost unit?

Did have for about the first of week of ownership.  After reading up on them
decided to go to the vac booster.  After seeing a little boost with this set
up, trouble can happen in an instant.  Just figuring for min surprises in
the event of any failures.
  would like to find an non P/S S-10 with big tires to drive, concidering
losing the P/S, or switching to a different power assist
Bruce