Tuning MAF based cars in terms of Fueling

Guys,

Can anyone refer me to a site on the internet that would explain how to
tune MAF cars in terms of fueling?  I have the 730 down pretty well (VE
tables).  However, the 165 (in terms of fueling) is somewhat ambiguous to
me.  Yes- I know the basics concerning the fact that the ECM supplies fuel
based on MAF readings.  But, where can a I find an explanation of the MAF
tables and how modifications to these tables affect the fueling?  I am curious
as to how these values may need to be modified for a MAF care equipped with
a good sized cam (i.e. '89 F or Y body with miniram, AFRs, and a cam similar
to the LT4 "HOT" cam).

Tim