Re: ECM for 4cyl &Altitude (was 747 & 4cyls)

On Wed, 23 Aug 2000 20:57:43 EDT, BBBDLGCON@aol.com wrote:

>Gar,
> I would be interested in learning about XA. Could you point me toward some
>list. Thanks, Bruce

Well, you ought to join the EAA and get their monthly magazine, called
Sport Aviation. Check out:
	www.eaa.org
They will likely have a "chapter" in your local area you can tap into,
and see what others are doing.

I would also recommend you subscribe to an independent magazine called
Kitplanes (www.kitplanes.com). You can often find that on the
news/magazine stands if they have a large enough selection. Then hook
into rec.aviation.homebuilt, a usenet news group. There's alot of
personality-noise there, but there are also numerous posts on actual
XA projects and you can start to get a feel for the range of things
people are building/doing.

Those a few good places to start. The private newslists are usually
much more focused, once you have in mind what direction your interests
will take you. Drop me a line when you get some idea where you're
headed, and maybe I can recommend more venues at that point.

Gar