Re: Errr Ford ?

Hey I don't know anything about Ford, but I can answer this one!  I've
got a lower Ford 5.0 truck intake in my garage (it's for sale on EBAY
right now, hint hint hint).  You can see from the picture that it has
bright orange injectors on it.

BTW, the intake w/ injectors and fuel rail, 2 heads, and some misc parts
are currently being stolen for only $30!  The auction (# 411125011)
closes tomorrow, and the previous deal stands, if a list member wants
them and wins the auction you'll get a 10% discount off your winning bid
price.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet