Re: blm addys

> Can you all help me  with the location hex addys for
> BLM max and min for 16168625 ecm(93LT1).

No such combo that I know of.
Also, be nice to know what BCC your taking about (helps eliminate errors)
(Both the 8625, and LT1 stuff had multipul Mask IDs)

> Also a decimal editor?

Hex work shop has an excellent demo, thou I forget the URL.

> Is this what most of you are using over the TTs,cats
> tuners.

For the quick and easy stuff, ie fuel spark tables, get an editor, for the
prices they chagre nowadays, it's just not worth the phartin around, and
possible errors.  If you work eat sleep Hex, and conversions fine, but for
mere mortals at least get winbin or promedit.  Again your time is worth
something.
Bruce