Re: blm addys

Then on to the BLMs
If you know the high and low boundry numbers, then convert then to hex, and
look around in the fuel area.  If your running a sophisticated enough ecm
bench you'll easily be able to verify them.
I wouldn't be surprised to find the BL Integ numbers close to each other.
This just the brute force method, actually being able to read thru the code
would be more accurate, perferred mode.
Bruce