Off: Shoulda had ABS on the Hard Drive

A small "PC fender bender" Sunday afternoon caused the loss of about
40K worth of data from one of my hard drives.  Some creative thinking
and lots of patience kept the damage to a minimum.  So far, the only
things lost were a couple of freebie utilities and (of course), just
enough of Netscape to keep me from getting back online right away.  So
without further ado I will go about catching up with the mail.

Shannen