BINs

All righty then, first apologies for the first e-mail, slow computer, not a
real ISP blah blah blah.

I'm looking for bins on the site for my vehicle, stock and/or otherwise.
'87 5.7 TBI
700R4 tranny
with A/C
4wd

is that everything I need for info?  Everything is stock and I just want to
look at bins for it, stock and otherwise if there are any.  Thank you in
advance.

"I resent 'experts' who have never faced deadly threat,
yet who tell me - and you - that we should not consider
a response of equal power against those who would
threaten our lives."
-- Massad Ayoob