Re: aldl cable/program

I have used the Data Master program w/the MAX 232 hardware on mine & it
worked fine.  I did not use the "power from the PC" scheme, rather just
plugged into the lighter socket.  I was using the companies lapdog & did not
want to chance hurting it in any way.  Maybe this is a power issue.  I would
suggest that you check power & if you are using the power from the computer
try using the lighter instead & see if that helps.

Bob Wooten