Dumb ALDL Question No. 432

Is there a quick and dirty DOS based program that will read the continuous 160 baud ALDL data stream from a '7747 (C3) ECU and store to disk? I don't need or want display during data collection; the data will be crunched later. The idea is to freeze the BLMs at 128, capture MAP, TPS, RPM and integrator data and then run it through some well crafted excel spreadsheets to titrate the fuel maps (I'm sure this has already been done). I could write one, but if it's already been done, why reinvent the wheel.

Thanks,

Scott