Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 22:11:43 -0400

Your 94 Camaro is missing a bunch of hardware and the code that is resident in the ABS/TCS controller. TCS VI F cars have a TCS modulator, throttle relaxer and individual wheel speed sensors. The code you see relating to traction control in the PCM is dependant on TCS code in the ABS/TCS controller. Your ABS only controller lacks this code.

Rich V.