Re: 7747 spark control questions.

OK, I'm sure this will be corrected if I'm wrong, but from what I've been
reading, the spark "BIAS" (0x014)has nothing to do with the where the dist
is set. It is subtracted from the main spark table, but not for the initial
or physical spark advance, that is done at 0x009. What it does is bias the
main spark table by - X degrees, so if needed, neg numbers can be used in
the main spark table. If your using TunerCat, last time I looked it does the
math for you so 10 bias and 30 in the main table will be shown as 20 if your
using something else (winbin etc) and it doesn't calculate the value you'll
see the actual setting of 30 and have to remember mentally to subtract the
bias to get your actual spark (assuming your initial setting matches your
physical setting)

Kevin R

<Programmer wrote>

> You're at 9 BTC with the EST disconnected ? That adds another 10 with
> EST connected. You're going to be close to 35-40 BTC hot idle.
> Lyndon.
<Reid wrote