From: owner-gmecm@diy-efi.org [mailto:owner-gmecm@diy-efi.org]On Behalf
Of timsiford@hushmail.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2000 10:59 AM
To: gmecm@diy-efi.org
Subject: Re: tuning q for 730 ecm

Dave,

I should probably make myself more clear when I say something.  Let me try
this again...

I found the necessary parameter in the ANHT_HAC.PDF which I believed to
control the mandatory lockup of the TC.  I submitted this info the GMECM
mailing list and everyone who did respond to my posts was only in agreement
that the address that I was referring to looked to be the address that I
would need to change.  I added this parameter to my TC definition file
(because,
 as you said, you can modify the TC definition files).  TunerCat was in
the process of releasing a new TDF for the 8D so I asked him if he could
do 4 things....
1) Add EPROM ID
2) Add Knock attack rate
3) Add knock decay rate
4) add mandatory TC lockup

I had added all 4 of these to my TDF.  The EPROM ID was not working due
to a bug in TC where he wiped the EPROM ID on every save of the bin.  The
knock attack and decay rates looked to be working aok.  The TC lockup
appearend
not to be working but more testing was still needed.

I asked TC to add the above parameters ... I didn't tell him exactly how
to do it.  My reference to the address was -my- reference that I used for
creating my TDF for testing purposes.

Tim