Re: tuning q for 730 ecm

The original use of it was to eliminate the converter slippage at a cruise
condition.
The new multi clutch ones are meant to withstand the use.
If I had to even try it it would be only with the ones designed for being
used that way.
I've had several TCC fail in everyday use, and finally went to a non lock up
700R and it's been trouble free, in that config..  Course the little guys
drive wayyyyyyyy to fast.
Bruce

<not_valid_email@airmail.net>