Re: 749 O/L idle help needed

Ok, here's the equation for bpw:

bpw = bpc * map * ~t * ~afr * ve * bVcor * blm * dfco * de * clt

bpc: injector, displacement constant
map: well, map
~t: inverse coolant
~afr: inverse afr
ve:
bVcor: battery volts correction
blm:
dfco: decel fuel cut off
de: decel enleanment
clt: int & prop term

In open loop, the blm, int & prop terms are steady. You shouldn't be in
dfco or de. Coolant and bpc should be steady. That leaves bVcorrection,
map and afr. In open loop, afr changes with map. Seems like you should
check that your vehicle volts are steady. If so, then your problem is a
fluctuating map. Patch a set value for map into the code, and try it for
idle.

BobR.