Australian 1227808 ECU data for .ecu file

Hi,

This is my first post so bare with me because I am fairly new to the GM delco system.

I am in Australia using the 1227808 ECU on a toyota turbo engine. I am trying to construct a .ecu definition file for this computer, I have dissabley's and I know the locations of all the maps etc. What I am having trouble with is the scalling of the maps ie rpm, load, scales. If anyone is familiar with this computer and has this data and is willing to share it I would like to here from you, or even better if you have a .ecu file that you would be willing to share. Other wise what is the best way to obtain this data? I hope this makes sense to someone. Another question I have is my calibration is currently using a 2bar sensor, how can I change this to 3bar?

Roger