Re: 1227808 - Which cars?

From: "Daniel Collins" <bossute@one.net.au>
To: <gmecm@diy-efi.org>, "Roger Merritt" <rogermerritt@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: 1227808 - Which cars?
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 18:10:31 +0800

I know that nissan pulsars and holden astra's also run the '808...
the N13 pulsar has the 1.8L camira motor in it... same injection manifolds etc etc etc...

Hi Roger all the early ecu's are the same just different calibrations . the
computer will be fine and the resistor network will still be ok for a 4 cyl
, you most probably have come across a TBI rather than a PFI , this can be
changed in the code.

Did you get a bin of your Toyota for me to have a look at , very interested
in how they got a 2 bar map sensor to work ? have you checked the voltage
output of the map when engine stopped to verify if a 2 bar sensor ?

Daniel
Downunder